Social Media Chat Live U Got Mail
Changing Jobs
Changing jobs is a big decision. Let us help you make this change as easy as possible. We can get you set up with direct deposit so your new paychecks will be deposited directly into your account. And, If you had a 401(k) at your former place of employment, consider rolling it over into an IRA at Unison.

Learn more about IRAs »

Once a member, always a member – whether you are moving across town or across the country, Unison has services to ease your transition. With It’s Me 247 free online banking, you can monitor your accounts from any computer. And with CU Easy Pay free online bill payer, you can stay on top of your bills with automatic payments and email reminders.

Learn more about It's Me 247 Online Banking »

Learn more about It's Me 247 Bill Pay »

Sending your Kids to College
Paying for college can feel overwhelming. Our student loan expert can help guide you through the process of applying for loans.

Learn more about student loans »

Planning for Retirement
If you haven’t started saving for retirement, now is a good time to start. Unison offers several different types of investment options including certificates, money market accounts and IRAs.

Learn more about certificates »

Learn more about money market accounts »

Learn more about IRAs »

When you are going through a divorce or grieving the loss of a loved one, it can be overwhelming to think about the changes you need to make with your finances. We can help. Follow this checklist to make sure your have all your finances in order:

  • Make sure your accounts, credit cards, investment accounts and safe deposit boxes are in your name only.
  • Check your credit report to verify your new marital status and to make sure you do not have any remaining joint accounts. This is also a good time to check your credit score and start building your own credit. You can check your credit report for free at
  • Review the beneficiary designations on any IRAs, retirement plans, life insurance policies and your will. If you do not have a will, now is a good time to get one.
  • Transfer ownership or change title of any property including vehicles, homes and land.
  • Change the tax filing status with your employer to single.
  • If you are moving, stop in to fill out a change of address form so we can keep your account information current. Make sure that you or your spouse are removed from utility bills, cable accounts, etc.

  • Get your legal documents in order. These include:
  • Death certificate (10 copies)
  • The Social Security number of your spouse and of any dependent children
  • Birth certificate of your spouse and of any dependent children
  • Marriage certificate
  • Insurance documents
  • Military discharge papers (if a veteran)
  • Spouse’s most recent federal income tax return
  • The Will
  • Inform Unison of the death by bringing in a death certificate and meeting with a Financial Services Representative.
  • If you had a joint account with your spouse and you are the primary account holder, we will be able to remove your spouse from the account. If you are not the primary account holder, we can close the account and open a new account for you. If your spouse had a separate account, the assets in that account may have to go through probate, unless otherwise specified in the Will.
  • Opening a new account means that you will need to order new checks and a new ATM/debit card.
  • If your spouse had a safe deposit box held in his/her name only, you will need to obtain a court order to open the box. Only a Will or any other materials pertaining to the death can be removed from the box before the Will has been probated.
  • Continue making any loan payments to maintain your credit standing. Come in to speak with a Financial Services Representative if you’re concerned about maintaining your payments.
  • Review the beneficiary designations on any IRAs, retirement plans, life insurance policies and your Will. If you do not have a Will, now is a good time to get one.